Archive email using an add-on
Archiving your email is an important safeguard. For some industries (such as legal, financial services, and healthcare), it may be required to comply with regulatory requirements. To use Email Archiving, it must be added to all Office 365 mailboxes on your account.
Email Archiving Add-on is sold separately. To add it to your Office 365 account, go to the Add-ons tab in the Office 365 dashboard and follow the instructions provided.
- Learn what email archiving is
- Learn how to retrieve an archived email
- Learn about encrypting your emails with an add-on
- Learn about protecting your patients' data with HIPAA-compliant email
- Use our checklist for setting up your Office 365 Premium Security plan
- Use our checklist for setting up your Office 365 Business Premium plan