Create offline payment method
In addition to online payment options (Square, Stripe, and PayPal), you can create an offline payment method for your customers to pay you with cash, checks, or a bank transfer.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing or Online Marketing and select Manage next to your website or store.
- From your Dashboard, open your payment options:
- In Websites + Marketing, go to Settings then under Store select Payments.
- In Premium Online Store, go to Settings > Payments.
Once offline payment is enabled, select Settings to edit the payment title or instructions, or select Turn Off to remove the offline payment option.
- Set up online payments for Websites + Marketing Online Store (Ecommerce plan) or online payments for Premium Online Store.
- Accept payments for online appointments (all plans).
- Set up taxes (Premium plan).
- Set up taxes for customer purchases by country or region.