Bulk update domain settings
You can apply domain settings such as unlocking for transfer, renewals and contact information across multiple domains at a time. This is also known as bulk updating domains.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you want to update. Or, click the check mark icon and Select All
- From the menu above your domain list, select the appropriate action:
Option Action Renew Settings DNS Ownership Forward Organize Settings Monetize Export More
- Fill out the required fields to make your changes. Each option will have its own requirements.
- Select Save to complete your updates.
Note: Please allow 2-4 hours for all changes to take full effect.
- Quickly view certain domain information by customizing your domain columns.
- Learn more about domain names and options available to build your online presence.