Changing the Default View in Photo Album
From the Site Settings area in Photo Album, you can customize your view to default to galleries or tags, and you can select to default to the Thumbnail, Filmstrip, Slideshow, or List tab. You can also specify the number of photos that display in the Thumbnail tab. You can view 6, 12, 24, or 48 at a time.
To Change the Number of Photos to Display on the Thumbnails Tab
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click GoDaddy Photo Album.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click Settings.
- From the Default Group View list, specify whether you want your view to default to your galleries or tags.
- From the Default Photo View list, specify whether you want your view to default to the Thumbnail, Filmstrip, or Slideshow tab.
- From the View list, select the number of thumbnails you want to display.
- Click Save.