Deactivating Intuit QuickBooks Integration
You can deactivate the Intuit® QuickBooks® integration for Quick Shopping Cart at any time, at which point no more receipts are sent to QuickBooks.
If you deactivate the QuickBooks setup:
- QuickBooks Integration settings are deleted. If you reactivate QuickBooks integration in the future, you need to again perform QuickBooks Integration Setup.
- The QuickBooks receipt import history is deleted. If you reactivate QuickBooks integration in the future and configure the receipt import date to import historical receipts, Quick Shopping Cart may send duplicate receipts that are already in QuickBooks. Therefore, you may want to void the first set of Quick Shopping Cart receipts.
To Deactivate QuickBooks Integration
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Manage menu, in the Orders section, click QuickBooks Integration.
- From the Tasks menu, select Deactivate Integration.
- On the Deactivate QuickBooks Integration screen, click the Deactivate button.
For more information about using QuickBooks, refer to the QuickBooks Quick Start Guide.