How do I delete files on my domain using Simple Control Panel?
To Delete a File on Your Domain
- Log in to Simple Control Panel. For more information as to how to do this, see How do I access my Dedicated Server using Simple Control Panel?
- Click the Manage Files icon.
- Click the name of the domain that contains the file you want to delete.
If there are no domain names listed, you need to add a domain before you can upload files to it. For more information, see Adding New Domains.
- Click the Delete button for the file you want to delete.
- Click OK to confirm the deletion.