Importing Email Accounts/Forwarders into cPanel
You can import a set of email accounts or forwarders into cPanel, creating addresses in bulk.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click cPanel Admin.
- In the Email section, click Import E-mail Accounts/Forwarders.
- Select the type of accounts you're importing.
- Choose the file from your computer you want to use.
- Select the import options for your file, and then click Next.
- Select the appropriate options for your import, and then click Next.
- Click Finish.