Manage my menu in Website Builder V7
Locu was retired October 2020. We automatically created a PDF version of your menu for you at the beginning of September 2020 and placed it in your account.
Now that the Locu menu is turned off, you’ll need to remove the widget and republish your website. Otherwise an error message will appear when customers visit your website.
To manage menus in the future, insert a link to a PDF of your menu or embed an image of your menu. You also have the option to embed third-party menus.
If you move your site to Website Builder, add a menu or price list section to your website.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites and select Manage next to your website.
- Select Edit Site.
- Remove the menu widget.
- Select the page that has your menu.
- Select your menu, then select the delete icon to remove the widget.
- Add your PDF menu to your site using any widget (button, image, link, etc.).
- For example, add a Button widget.
- Select the button settings with the gear icon.
- In the Link Destination, select your PDF menu filename. (It may start with GetFound.)
- Select Save.
- Select Publish to republish your site.
- Website Builder is a legacy product and is no longer available for purchase. View or download the Website Builder V7 Help Guide.