Make my galleries private
You can make your Photo Album galleries private so that visitors won't be able to see them on your website. In this way, only you have access to these galleries. You can also password protect photo galleries so that visitors can view them only if they have the password. For more information about password protecting photo galleries, see Password Protecting Photo Galleries.
To Make a Photo Gallery Private
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click GoDaddy Photo Album.
- In your GoDaddy Photo Album Account list, click Manage next to the account you want to modify.
- From the galleries menu, click Edit Galleries.
- Click the Edit
hyperlink for the gallery you want to edit, where the gallery name is the name of the gallery you selected. The hyperlink displays next to the Thumbnails tab.
- From the Privacy settings area, select Private.
- Click Save.