Park a domain registered with GoDaddy
Parking your domain when it's registered with GoDaddy is easy. Your domain's nameservers are likely already set to Default or Standard in your account if you're registered with us, but if not, you'll need to set them. Once your nameservers are set to default/standard, you'll need to then change the A record in your account.
To park your domain registered with GoDaddy
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- On your product list next to Domains, click the (Plus sign button) to expand the list:
- Next to the domain you want to manage, under the Action section, click on the Manage DNS button:
- On the Records list, next to A, click the (pencil icon) and change the following fields:
- Click Save when you're finished.
Note: We encourage you to copy down the IP address already listed before you make changes, just in case you want to unpark your domain later.
|@||Change to 184.108.40.206|