Update my GoDaddy account profile
To help us keep in touch with you, here's how to keep your billing and contact info up-to-date. You can change your profile information like the account holder's name, email address, phone number and default currency.
- Go to your GoDaddy Account Settings. If you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to log in.
- In the section showing your profile information, click Edit.
- Update the information that you need to change, and then click Save. We'll confirm that your changes are saved.
- Do you have two-step verification set up? Changes in your profile don’t carry over to your 2SV settings, so you may also need to change your two-step verification number.
- Changing your GoDaddy account's email address does not change your domain name registrant information. To update your registrant information, see Change my domain contact information.
- If you can't change your email address because you can't log in to your account or receive password resets, see Regain access to my domain or my account.