Remove bulk comments in WordPress
WordPress comments can take up a lot of space and slow down your site's load time. When removing old comments in WordPress, you have two options:
- Call our support number and one of our experts can do it for you for a fee.
- Do it yourself following the instructions in the tables below.
WordPress Premium Support
Our support experts can perform the following services for you for a fee:
- Removing all comments past a certain date
- Removing all comments by a single user
- Removing all comments
- Removing all comments by unregistered users
Do it yourself
|To do it yourself, see one of these steps||Difficulty|
|Remove WordPress comments from a specific user||Medium|
|Remove all WordPress comments before a specific date||Medium|
|Remove WordPress comments from unregistered users||Medium|
|Remove WordPress comments||Basic|
|Remove WordPress comments in the database||Medium|
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.