Restore databases using Site Backup in cPanel hosting
You can restore your databases to a previous state using a Site Backup backup.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click cPanel Admin.
- From the cPanel home page, in the Files area, click Site Backup.
- In the Databases section, Click (Restore Database).
- From the Date menu, select the backup you want to use.
- Click Restore.
- Check the box to confirm, then click Restore once more to finish the restore of your database.
Your restore may take several minutes to complete, depending on the size of the database you are restoring.