Set a custom 404 page in cPanel hosting
404 pages display when someone tries to access a page on your website that doesn't exist.
Our hosting accounts allow you to use your home page as your 404 page, or you can create a custom one.
Note: Server-side scripts, such as PHP, might not work on custom 404 pages because of how web server software (i.e. Apache) handles them.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click cPanel Admin.
- In the Advanced section, click Error pages.
- In the Edit Error Pages... section, click 404.
- Enter the HTML for the page you want to display, and then click Save.