Set up a MongoDB server with Bitnami
You can use Bitnami to set up a new Cloud Server with MongoDB already installed. Bitnami will set up a new Ubuntu server, and the server will be ready to use with your MongoDB application.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Manage under Cloud Servers.
- Click Create Server.
- Enter your Server name, Username and your Password for the server.
- Select the Bitnami Tab and choose the View All Apps.
- Select MongoDB and click Install.
- Create your MongoDB Password.
- Select your desired Data Center Location.
- Choose your Server Size.
- Click Finish.
After your server has completed building, it will show as RUNNING under the status section.
Your new MongoDB Server is now built and ready for you to start installing applications.