Add Google Analytics to my site
By adding the Google Analytics tracking service to your website, you can get a precise data picture about who visits your site, where they were before coming to your site, and how they navigate around the site.
Note: If you don't have a Google Analytics account, you can sign up for Google Analytics in the steps below.
If you already have a Google Analytics account, you may want to open a separate tab and find your tracking ID. Read Google's Help article if you need help finding your Tracking ID.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Select Settings.
- Select Google Analytics.
- Copy your your Tracking ID code from your other tab and paste it here into the Tracking ID area. Use the links in your website builder to sign up for Google Analytics or if you need help finding your Tracking ID.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Publish your site to activate the Google Analytics tracking code.
- Wait at least 24 hours, sign in to your Google Analytics account, and dig into the statistics and graphics for your site's Web traffic.
- Be sure to allow website visitors to set cookie and tracking preferences, it's the law.