Change your site background in WordPress
You can use the WordPress editor to customize your site background.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Click Appearance from the Dashboard, located on the left side of the screen.
- Click Customize.
- Click Background Image, depending on your theme customization options.
- If there is already a background image, click Change Image. If there is not already a background image, click Select Image.
- Click the image you want to be in the background of your site.
- Click Choose Image, located on the bottom right corner.
Note: The image will now appear as your site background. You can also customize how the background is shown, such as configuring it to repeat or have a specific position.
- Click Save and Publish, located on the top left corner of the page.
- Click X, located on the top left of the page, to return to the Dashboard.