Working with Web-Based Email
Here's the Lowdown: With your Web-Based Email account you can manage contact information, sort messages, and update your settings. The intuitive design makes staying in touch simple.
Log on to Web-Based Email to complete one of the following:
- From the Address Book menu, click Add New Contact.
NOTE: All fields are optional, but you should enter information in the Nickname, First Name, Last Name, or Email field so that you can identify the contact in the Address Book.
- Complete any of the following:
- First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name
- The contact's first, middle, and last name.
- The nickname you want to associate with the contact.
- Display Name
- The name you want to display when you add a contact to an email message.
- Email Address and Web Address
- The contact's email address and website URL.
- Home Phone, Business Phone, and Cell Phone
- The contact's home, business, and cell phone numbers.
- The contact's fax number.
- ICQ Number, AIM Address, Yahoo Messenger, and MSN Messenger
- The contact's user name or number for those programs.
- Home Address and Business Address
- The contact's home and business addresses.
- Whatever custom information you require for that field.
- Any comments you want to include about the contact.
- Distribution Lists Contact Belongs In
- The lists you want to add the contact to.
- Text Messaging Information
- The contact's cell phone number and their phone service carrier.
- Click Add New Contact.
NOTE: You can update your email account password from the Email Control Center.
For information on resetting your password, see Changing Your Email Password in the Email Control Center.